Welcome to the
privacy portal of nick banduch
My Privacy Portal gives you full visibility of how I collect, use, share and protect your personal information when you use myservices and website.
What is GDPR and how does it affect you
Watch this video that explains how GDPR affects you, even if you don’t live in the EU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Privacy is the discipline of handling personal information in a strictly controlled manner, to meet the following objectives:
- To be transparent about any personal information that is collected and what it will be used for
- To protect the information from accidental or malicious loss, damage, unlawful processing or disclosure
- For legal GDPR compliance
- Identity theft
While the safety of your personal information can never be 100% guaranteed, Nick Banduch take privacy extremely seriously and adopt many measures to minimise the risks.
The objective of the Nick Banduch Privacy Portal is to provide one place to find all the information you need about how Nick Banduch handles your personal information.
Transparency, to make it clear what personal information Nick Banduch collects and how he uses it, what he does to protect it, and how you can contact Nick Banduch. It’s quick and easy to use, so you can find the information that you are looking for
There are a number of ways to stop us sending you our newsletters, including:
- Via his website
Clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails
You should also note that:
- If you sign up to receive newsletters via more than one email address you will need to unsubscribe for each
- Nick Banduch also runs the Web Design Agency YOW Internet that has its own newsletters, for which NickBanduch.com website is not responsible. To stop receiving their newsletters you will need to contact YOW Internet.com
How to update your privacy preferences
You can manage your marketing preferences using our Privacy Tools. In addition you can update your Cookie Settings at any time.